Ayurvedic Couture™ Herbal Kohl Eye-Stick (Eyeliner)
- Precious herbs help to tone and refresh your eyes, while they pamper delicate skin.
- There are no parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicone, or synthetic preservatives in our eyeliners. We don't do animal testing.
- Botanical oils of almond and castor bean infused with Brassica nigra (black mustard plant) charcoal provide hydration and help nourish thick, lustrous lashes. The synergistic blend of herbs and charcoal help to cleanse eyes gently and naturally.
- Liner has a buttery texture and glides on the skin effortlessly.
- NO SHARPENER NEEDED (so no messy shavings or product thrown away) Product does not require sharpening because it sharpens itself as it's used on an angle. As you use the product angled sideways it will wear down and keep the cone shaped tip sharp, even when you get to the base of the stick.
DALiiA Ayurvedic Couture™ ….It's Different, It's Pure
Net Wt. 0.070 Oz. (2 G)
Precious herbal fruits help to tone and refresh the eyes while they nurture delicate skin. Botanical oils of Almond and Mustard provide hydration to aid the appearance of nourished, thick, lustrous lashes, naturally.
White mustard oil has high levels of omega 3 fatty acids and helps to improve skin tone and texture; the oil also has gentle, natural antibacterial properties.
KOHL/KAJAL is charcoal created from the traditional Ayurvedic processing of the Brassica nigra plant (mustard).
What makes our formula so special?
It was developed by a family of Vaidyas (Ayurvedic Doctors) over four generations. These Vaidyas worked with Daliia to create our formula using classical Ayurvedic remedies for eye care, then we made it into modern makeup.
We wanted a convenient product for busy, conscientious women who seek style but don't compromise on quality. We wanted to serve the woman who demands more from her makeup. DALiiA believes the world is finally catching on, as advances in science validate the benefits of herbs used in Ayurveda. We proudly present to you a product with a purpose, beyond makeup.
DALiiA Herbal Kohl eyeliner tutorial on youtube
DALiiA Bio Herbal plant based Cosmetics
(Complete Ingredient List): Prunus amygdalus (Almond oil), Cera alba (Beeswax), Sinapis alba (White mustard plant), Brassica nigra charcoal (made from black mustard plant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Cinnamomum camphora bark oil, Glycerine, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Capric/Caprilyc Tri Glyceride (from coconut oil). Color liners (Green, Brown, Gold & Silver colors) contain minerals: Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides, Mica, Chromium Hydroxide green.
Method of Use
Apply as eyeliner to upper and/or lower lash line.
The perfectly pointed stick is designed for rimming the inner corners of the eyes. Use sideways or on its edge to keep the tip sharp as it wears down with use. The angle you use it on will re-create the shape of the tip.
The product is designed to be soft enough to blend but firm enough to stay put (sets better with powder on top). If you choose to use DALiiA liners further into the crease of the eyelid or as eye shadow you can apply invisible setting powder on top to keep it in place. If you use a small amount of translucent setting powder after applying the liner it will prevent smudging. Powders absorb excess oils which cause makeup to smudge. Use a fluffy makeup brush to get the best result.
*Crystalized drops of oils or wax on surface may occur if exposed to heat / cold. Simply swipe the surface with pure alcohol to refresh the stick using a clean paper towel or sterile gauze. This will smoothen and freshen surface. Just make sure the alcohol evaporates before applying to the eye area.
Keep away from high heat and extreme cold. This is a %100 natural product so please take extra care to keep it clean in order to ensure longer shelf life. PAO 12 mo.